Studio Booking Policy
- Pre Booking is required.
- Bookings must be scheduled at least of 24 hours in advance.
- Studio is limited to 5 people (you and up to 4 guest).
- Please be on time for your session, as we cannot delay sessions due to lateness. If you show up to your session late you will still be charged for the full-time scheduled.
- A “missed appointment” is an occurrence where someone does not show up for an appointment and does not cancel the appointment in advance of the scheduled date and time. If you do not show up for your appointment and you do not cancel the appointment 3 hours in advance, we will record this as a “missed appointment” and will result in a missed appointment fee equal to the total amount of the scheduled studio time or a forfeit of prepayment.
- Set up time is a part of your session. Example: Instrumental downloads, microphone placement, level setting, file transfers, etc.
- Recording time will be stopped approximately 10-15 minutes before session is over to allow transfer of files to the client.
- No weapons, fighting, or violence is allowed in the studio. Failure to comply will result in removal from the studio and potential notification of law-enforcement.
- Prepayment is required in order to book a recording session.
- All payments are final and non-refundable.
- Client shall be solely responsible for any damage to Urban Doctor Studio property or equipment that occurs during the time client or his party occupies the premises. Client agrees to pay for damage to the premises including spills, excessive wear, marks or stains on furniture, fixtures or painted surfaces.